[pptp-server] DNS/WINS/Gateway

Brian Aust BAust at healthdec.com
Thu Jun 22 08:39:02 CDT 2000

Hmmm... well, the only thing i can say is that this looks suspicious:

localip 10.100.0.2-10
remoteip  10.100.0.11-100

This means that your REMOTE CLIENTS will be receiving .11 thru .100, and yet
you've specified your WINS and DNS servers to be:

ms-dns 10.1.0.24
ms-wins 10.1.0.20, which fall in that .11 - .100 range.

So it seems to me like the local and remote ip's are mixed up.  Maybe not.
But i don't see how the DNS and WINS servers could be the remote roving
clients -- wouldn't those have to be in the localip set on your LAN?

That's my initial observation...

Brian