[pptp-server] Connectivity Problem

System Administrator admin at gothica.net
Mon Jun 26 22:08:08 CDT 2000

Greetings All,

I am new to PPTP and to this list.  I have successfully installed PoPToP
and it appears to be working properly except for one minor detail.  I am
able to connect to the server remotely and access the remote network
without a problem for about the first 2 to 5 minutes.  I have verified
that both firewalls are correctly configured and all neccessary routers
contain the proper routes for the assigned addresses.  Everything works
great in the beginning but then the connection simply ceases.  It doesn't
hangup but no more data passes between the hosts.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

admin at gothica.net