[pptp-server] LINUX PPTPD VS NT PPTP

Sergio Dominguez sergio at omnitracs.com.mx
Tue Mar 7 17:24:30 CST 2000

Hi:

 I have a working PPTP server with Linux. I was told to do
VPN with PPTP at my work and I did it with LInux, simply cause
I didnt want to get into problems with NT.

  Thing is, now my boss is asking pros and cons about using
Linux instead of NT for PPTP, so I dont know ir for sure.

 I know the big pros about Linux as an OS ( thats why I used
it in the first place ) but what I want is a more precise list
of pros in the PPTP server area.

 the first thing that comes to my mind is that an NT server
can handles only three PPTP processes at atime, is it right?

 TIA for your comments.