[pptp-server] Missing module: char-major-108

Don Lindner don at spr0cket.lindner2k.com
Thu Mar 9 20:07:02 CST 2000

I've set up PoPToP, and Win9x does authenticate and initiate pppd -- then it
hangs with the error (on the win9x box) to the effect that the Linux box is
not responding. The entry in messages states that module char-major-108
could not be found.

I've downloaded source for three revisions of recent kernels, and have not
been able to produce this module from any of them. Ideas, anyone?...

 --
Ron went to venus and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!

http://www.xenu.net    http://www.fza.org