[pptp-server] How to get network Neighbourhood working once the connection is e stablished

Jandeep Kang jandeep at interspeed.com
Fri Mar 10 13:42:29 CST 2000

Hello everybody,
I have gone through all the papers and provided I can establish a connection
using linux pptp server and windows clients, the question is linux pptp
authenticates the machine names (CHAP) not the users, so how do I go about
logging into the NT domain using linux PPTP server and most importantly how
to get the Network Neighbourhood stuff working?
Anybody who has this setup running, please help.
Thanking you in anticipation.