[pptp-server] PoPToP and Authentication Questions

bjeung at teamlynx.com bjeung at teamlynx.com
Mon Mar 13 15:21:42 CST 2000

A quick glance thru the site and mailing list archives didn't sufficiently
answer my questions or provide the documentation I was looking for. My
question is this: Does PoPToP support authentication against NT Domain
controllers by itself, or does the box running PoPToP work through Samba to
provide this feature? Or is there some other way of doing this that I
missed? Regardless of the ansewr, can someone provide me with a link to
documentation detailing the setup of such a scenario? Thanks

--
Barry Jeung                    Lynx
Senior System Engineer         1501 El Camino Real, Suite D