[pptp-server] PPTP Dropping Connection?

Eric H. Raskin eraskin at paslists.com
Tue Mar 21 09:16:15 CST 2000

Help!!  I've got users on my PoPToP server that connect OK.  After about two
minutes of inactivity, the PPTP connection drops, although the Internet
connection stays up.  I need it to stay up until either the Internet connection
is dropped or the user closes the PPTP connection themselves.

Any ideas why?  What can I post to give people clues?

TIA

Eric H. Raskin                                 eraskin at paslists.com
Professional Advertising Systems Inc.          Voice: 914-741-1100
70 Memorial Plaza                              Fax:   914-741-2788
Pleasantville, NY 10570