[pptp-server] Here's the URL for 128bit encryption for Win9x

IvanK ivank at rcn.com
Fri Mar 24 01:56:33 CST 2000

Guys,

I apologize if this has been posted already, but since it took me quite
some time to find the 128bit encryption enabler for win95 I thought I'd
share so that other people have an easier time.

here's the URL:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/ntserver/128Downloads.asp

The last two entries in the drop-down menu are for Win98 and win95
128bit encryption.  I applied the win95 patch and then did tail -f
/var/log/messages before I tried to establish a pptp connection and saw
that 128bits were used.

Take care,
Chepati.

--