[pptp-server] 128 Patches outside NorthAmerica.

Sergio Dominguez sergio at omnitracs.com.mx
Fri Mar 24 11:21:20 CST 2000

 Hello:

  Is there **any way** to get those 128 bit patches outside USA or Canada?
  I saw that it could be done with some kind of direct agreement and
contract with MS.
  Is it posible? Have someone done it?
  ( I am asking this to the list rather than asking to the moron at MS
sales who does not
 even know what a bit is).

  By the way,  I am in Mexico.