[pptp-server] compilation errors with th MSCHAP install

Emir Toktar toktar at per.com.br
Sun Mar 26 20:21:26 CST 2000

Thanks for the TIPs. I will try more later.
Other thing, I saw an article about 128-Bit RAS Client is Authenticated but
Cannot Use Resources on the Network and applies to NT Server and Workstation
4.0 with SP5.0. See more information in question : Q152734. The solution was
applied SP6.0.

Emir Toktar

+55 2141 232-4570
toktar at per.com.br