[pptp-server] ppp remote user

Jean-Serge Gagnon jsg at newlix.com
Fri May 5 06:59:50 CDT 2000

The only thing I can think of is permanently adding routes from C to all
possible addresses that A may get. This should usually never change and
could be as easy as a network address range. If you control the setup of B,
then it should not be difficult and even when A is not connected, there is
no harm (correct me if I'm wrong) in having the route there on C...

Jean-Serge Gagnon - Applications Director
Newlix Corporation - jsg at newlix.com
http://www.newlix.com
(613) 225-0516 fax: (613) 225-5625