[pptp-server] ppp remote user

Michael Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri May 5 12:17:28 CDT 2000

This probably won't work, but what about reversing how you
connect B to C?  Have C be the client and B be the server.

That way all routing takes place on B and B will know both A and
C's addresses?

Mike

Dear
Thank you for your helping me.I understand you, but I
want to mean that :
 -----		-------			 ------
|  A |----------|  B  |------------------| C  |
 -----	PPP	-------		pptp	 ------

And these are things I've done :
_ I establish a ppp connection from A to B
_ After that I make a pptp connection manually from B
(pptp linux-Client) to C (PoPToP linux Server)

_ After that I can't ping from C to A
_ If i do manually : route add -net <address A> gw
<Address B> at C(PoPToP Server) : I can ping to Remote
host A
_ My question is how to ping from C to A automatically
because We don't know the dynamic address of the
remote host A (Is assgined by B), so I can't add to
ip-up.local scripts.
If you have time , Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Michael Barsalou