[pptp-server] RPMs for ppp-2.3.10 with MSCHAP/MPPE patch

Adi adi at certsite.com
Thu May 11 13:17:29 CDT 2000

Yes, I did comment out the include... if you don't do that ppp_mppe.o won't
even compile.  But even if you comment it out, you get an unresolved symbol
when you try to load the module.

This may be because I built using RC4 code from OpenSSL 0.9.4 instead of
SSLeay 0.6.x.  The problem was that the function RC4_set_key was declared in
a header file (rc4.h), but defined in rc4_skey.c.  So if you don't #include
"rc4_skey.c" you don't get that function's definition, and then you get
"unresolved symbol RC4_set_key" when trying to load the resulting module.

Anyway, the RPMs below fix this problem.

Let me know any suggestions...

-Adi