[pptp-server] poptop and win2k

Don Bivens dbivens at intracom.com
Fri May 12 07:56:57 CDT 2000

Maybe a little more detail is in order.  It appears that I get authenticated
but the Win2k client just stays there "loading personal settings" or
whatever the dialogue is and never finishes the logon sequence as the ldap
and kerb traffic just flow back and forth over the tunnel.  I have turned
off my roaming profile so it's not as if it's passing large amounts of data
and I'm just being impatient.  Also, Win2k doesn't rely on WINS so I don't
know what that has to do with it altho I am passing it ms-dns, and ms-wins
in the ppp options file.