[pptp-server] unresolved symbol(s)

Adi adi at certsite.com
Fri May 12 12:02:38 CDT 2000

I just resolved this problem a couple days ago, and I packaged the solution
into an RPM.  The missing symbol is RC4_set_key (found in rc4_skey.c that
you probably commented out).  You need that file..  I am going to make some
changes to the README and contribute them to the maintainer (Michael) soon.
For now, I think you'll find using these RPMs the easiest.

http://certsite.org/~adi/sw/ppp-2.3.10-2mschap_mppe_rh61.src.rpm
http://certsite.org/~adi/sw/ppp-2.3.10-2mschap_mppe_rh61.i386.rpm
http://certsite.org/~adi/sw/ppp-modules-2.3.10-2mschap_mppe_rh61.i386.rpm

If you just download the src.rpm and type:

rpm --rebuild ppp-2.3.10-2mschap_mppe_rh61.src.rpm

you can watch it go, but you need a linux kernel source tree installed first
(2.2.12-20 for RH6.1).

-Adi