[pptp-server] Why won't this work?!?

Vern H. Gill vgill at technologist.com
Tue Nov 14 18:55:27 CST 2000

Actually, I stated this wrongly. It is not a problem when my box is
connected, it is when I am doing the ipchains stuff. Box is connected but
not masquing/forwarding, lan connection no problem. When
masquing/forwarding, lan and from outside connections no longer work. But,
others do, such as pcAnywhere to an internal box, and pptp connections to an
NT on internal lan. It is something specific to ipchains/poptop.