[pptp-server] simple pptp with samba

George Vieira georgev at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Nov 28 15:31:53 CST 2000

Is your PPTP IP addresses on the same subnet as the samba machines network?
If not then you will have to specify the `hosts allow = xx.xx.xx.xx` and/or
possibly `remote announce = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx` command in your /etc/smb.conf.

Another option in smb.conf may be the `interfaces = 192.168.2.10/24
192.168.3.10/24` etc...

try that..

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Administrator
http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au
PGP Fingerprint :	43DC 92AC 1A82 27B2 E97B  52F1 B60F 301A 38A9 A10C