[pptp-server] Win2000 VPN thru Linux Gateway.

Fennacy, Jim jimf at HDCSI.com
Tue Nov 28 17:25:13 CST 2000

I have a Win2000 box at home connected to a Mandrake 7.1 Linux machine
acting as a gateway/router for my home network.  I am trying to connect to
my office's Win2000 VPN server.  I can ping the machine.  When I try to make
the VPN connection I get stopped at verifying username and password.  I can
connect if I go from my Win2000 machine thru a modem.

Is this a problem PoPToP will help me with?  Is it a MSCHAP issue that my
Linux box is choking on?

Forgive the "stupid question".

Jim.