[pptp-server] Authenticate against NT PDC?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Wed Nov 29 12:51:18 CST 2000

Yeah, I don't like them either.  Actually I was looking for something that
uses the SMB calls to authenticate remotely so that I don't have to do
anything special if the user changes their password.  What I hope is that
someone has already patched pppd to use the libsmb API to do this.

Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation