[pptp-server] Authenticate against NT PDC?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Wed Nov 29 12:51:04 CST 2000

The /etc/smbpasswd patch?  Sure, it's in the new FAQ.  Here's a link to an
email that has the patch and instructions:
http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/2000-April/002190.html

I was hoping that someone else had already used the code from this patch as
a springboard into using the full libsmb library.

Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation