[pptp-server] It can't be this hard

Dave Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Sun Oct 1 20:26:40 CDT 2000

Have you got the client actually using the WINS server in its dialup
settings?
You need to specifically go in there and change it.
Also, can you ping the other ips once you connect? If you can then the
problem is no wins - also note that the other clients on the network need to
utilise the WINS server, otherwise they won't appear there either.

dave