[pptp-server] Telnet or SSH over Pptp - VPN, Timed Out!!!

Matthew Gavin mattgav at tempo-services.com.au
Thu Oct 5 20:25:31 CDT 2000

Does anyone know of any reliable Telnet clients that can survive the odd
timeout over the Internet and into the PPTP Server? We use Anzio, which
really has jack all options for tweaking
 TeraTerm is just as bad.

The VPN is great, users can browse our intranet and so on, but Telnet rarely
lasts longer than 5mins!!!

My last resort is Samba on the VPN in order to house the Telnet program to
be run remotely and thus avoid the all too common Internet Timeout.

PLEASE HELP????

Matthew Gavin
Tempo Services Limited