[pptp-server] FAQ

Phil Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Sat Oct 7 11:31:07 CDT 2000

As I was looking through this mailing list, I realized that it is in
desperate need of a FAQ.  Many questions are asked repeatedly, and it
appears that people are getting tired of answering the same questions, so
many just get ignored.

So, I took it upon myself to compile a FAQ.  I began with massive plagiarism
from the Troubleshooting section of the PoPToP-RedHat-HOWTO, and added many
of the questions that I saw on this list.  It seems to me that the main need
is solutions for the various error messages that you may see in the log
file, so I added a number of these error messages to the list.  Many are
still waiting for answers, but at least this is a start:
	http://www.vibrationresearch.com/pptpd/pptpd-FAQ.txt

If you have more answers and/or questions to add to the FAQ, please email
them to phil at vibrationresearch.com and I will try to compile a reasonable
FAQ for this list.

Phil