[pptp-server] FAQ

Dave Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Sat Oct 7 18:43:15 CDT 2000

I've found that many many commmon browse list problems can be solved by the
correct setup of wins.
Note that all machines on the network have to point to the wins server,
samba makes a decent wins server, and the clients need to use the wins
server as well - specify that in options or in the client setup.
May want to add that sort of thing into the section about lmhosts.

dave