[pptp-server] PPTP VPN box outside of the Firewall

Kelly Black kelly.black at btree.com
Sun Oct 15 20:21:46 CDT 2000

Yeah, I suppose your are right.  It would be fun to put the box out with
only one nic and run ipsec from it to the firewall box, and let the
windo$e
boxes talk pptp to the VPN box.  Suppose it would be lot's of extra
work, (but
on the other hand would the firewall rules be simpler from the VPN box
the firewall?)...

Kelly Black
Systems Administrator
TestQuest, Inc.