[pptp-server] PPTP VPN

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Tue Oct 24 13:21:36 CDT 2000

I may be incorrect, but I believe that you can do just this with only the
PPTP Linux client and some IPCHAINS rules for routing.  The Linux client can
be found here: http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/PPTP/ and
instructions on setting it up can be found here:
http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/setup_pptp_client.html.  Note: the last link
is for going to an NT server, but the VPN router that you are working with
will probably need a similar configuration.

Jamin W. Collins