[pptp-server] PPTP and RedHat 6.2 Kernel 2.2.16-3...Newbie..

Jason Osborne rage at sohonetworks.cc
Fri Oct 27 01:00:37 CDT 2000

i couldn't even get the damn thing (kernel 2.2.17) to compile correctly with
kgcc. guess that just goes to show that redhat 7 sucks just as bad as 6.2
when it came out. the screwy thing is that while i was compile the 50 times
i tried, it would fail on different parts of the compile even though i ran a
make clean on it before i tried again. guess i wasn't meant to have pptpd
encryption.