[pptp-server] windows client problem

Philippe PAULEAU ppauleau at cartesis.com
Wed Sep 20 03:24:27 CDT 2000

i had the same problems when compiling.
in fact i removed the #include of the missing files in the rc4 sources.

after, to avoid problems, i used lastest patches on
ftp://ftp.binarix.com/pub/ppp-mppe/

their ppp-2.3.11 patch already contains all the rc4 needed files. great.

"
ppp-2.3.11-openssl-0.9.5-mppe.patch.gz (30/03/2000)

This is the ppp-2.3.10 patch adjusted for ppp-2.3.11. The cryto files are
from
the new OpenSSL-0.9.5. Apply to ppp-2.3.11 source.
"

the only problem i've got was when i made
make kernel

the if-pppvar.h file was not copied in the kernel so i had to do it myself.