[pptp-server] Network Neighborhood Recognition and Domain login behind firewall.

Josh Dobbin josh at comdais.com
Wed Sep 20 11:08:09 CDT 2000

I finally got the PPTP software working on my Linux firewall, I want to be
able to connect to the firewall and then be able to login to the NT domain
on my w2k server behind the firewall.  I been running around in circles with
this.  I don't know if I need to interface PPTPD with Samba or something
else.  I believe if we get this problem solved we would be able to have a
very functional piece of software.

thanks in advance.