[pptp-server] Too Many Removes

Kenny Austin kennya at carlislefsp.com
Fri Sep 29 13:10:13 CDT 2000

Wow I thought, I haven't seen this many post on the pptp mailing list for
quite awhile.
I clicked on my pptp folder (yes, i am using outlook with message rules to
sort my email)
and saw eight emails with the word "REMOVE" in the subject.
"Did someone let the retard class out to play in the pptp mailing list?", I
asked myself.
So I invested a few minutes of my time to further study what as before me.
"Ahh....", I said out loud, "It must be that one has become lost and
stumbled across
this group of pptp mailing list bullies, whom have decided that it was much
more
profitable to themselves to throw rocks at the poor retard."
So I reasoned to myself, and came to the conclusion that I would add yet one
more
totally unrelated email to the list.  Yes, I realize that now the next
person downloading
these emails will ask himself "Did someone let the 9 retards out to play?"
and that I
now make up 11.1% of the stupidity that has taken place today.  But it is
worth it say:

Grow up.

kenny,
(yeah, maybe reading all that slashdot today wore of on me.. heheh)