[pptp-server] Multiple subnets

Kenny Austin kennya at carlislefsp.com
Fri Sep 29 13:14:25 CDT 2000

I had pretty much the same question a while ago,
but I don't believe that it is possible to list ranges
in chap-secrets.  Someone told me to use 192.168.1.1-20
but ppp (mine at least) wouldn't accept that.
So i believe that you will have to either run multi copies
of pptpd (that idea sucks) or assign each user a few ips
from chap-secrets.
If you do find a way to do this... let me know.
Kenny Austin
kennya at carlislefsp.com