[pptp-server] Performance difference between TCPIP and SMB traffic

Joe Ward doc at docwardo.net
Tue Apr 3 22:55:54 CDT 2001

well, with the reordering It's a heck of alot better than without.  now I'm
only loseing maybe 40 out of 40,000 packets (as opposed to thousands that
are out of order)

I do have a problem though.   I really really need to turn off that darn
message:
Apr  3 23:52:52 liquid pptpd[9067]: Buffering out-of-order packet; got
61018 after 61016

cause I really dont' care about it if it has to reorder the packet,  just
weather or not it drops them.   Sooooo I am not at liberty to scour the
source code right now (due to time issues) and was hoping someone might be
able to point it out to me ;) I'm using version: 1.1.2.

-Joe