[pptp-server] Win2k will not make pptp connection outside rou ter Help needed

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Thu Apr 5 22:12:57 CDT 2001

Sorry for the confusion. I should have stuck with Netgears terminology.
Masqueraded PPTP support is more of a linux term. If you followed the
instructions on Netgears website. i.e. Map port 1723 to the internal ip of
your PPTP server, then the RT-314 is setup correctly. Thats all I did.

Steve Cowles