[pptp-server] Getting Win9x and Win2k both routing...

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Sat Apr 21 14:28:24 CDT 2001

I don't have W2K, so I can't test this myself, but try this option file (you
can use a name rather than *):

name *
lock
mtu 1490
mru 1490
proxyarp
auth
+chap
+chapms
+chapms-v2
ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote
lcp-echo-failure 3
lcp-echo-interval 5
deflate 0
mppe-128
mppe-40
mppe-stateless

Let me know if it works.  There are other who will have the same problem.