[pptp-server] SMP 2.2.14-5.0 Problem

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Mon Apr 23 18:36:39 CDT 2001

Charlie's probably right on the money with this one.  I've downloaded the
source RPMS from the e-smith site, modified the spec file to make it compile
for the kernel version I have and then installed the results.  I don't know
if it has fixed the problem for certain as I usually only had a crash every
few days or so but the fix "sounds right."  If you wish to try the same
thing you will also need to download and install the RPM for libsmbpw before
the ppp-2.4.0-10 package will build.

Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada

pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org