[pptp-server] Proxy arp on multiple interfaces

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Sat Apr 28 10:24:46 CDT 2001

Kurt:

If you compile pptp with ./configure --with-pppd-ip-alloc, then ip's will be
assigned from the chap-secrects file,
based on the user log in name. The proxyarp option should pick up the
required internal interface. Then comes
the ipchains fun to make it all work right, but should be do-able.

Jerry Vonau