[pptp-server] ip-up script and real client's IP

Yoss bartek at cafe.milc.com.pl
Sat Aug 4 04:27:51 CDT 2001

Hi.
Is there any posibility to recognize real IP of the client in ip-up
script?
A login and pasword is for me not enough.
Until now I was makeing it with perl script, which gives me IP upon
analysis of logs and `ps`. But now, when number of my clients will
incerase up to one hundred this way can be uncertain.

Or Is there any posibility to change pptpd to transmit real IP of
client to pppd? In example as linkname option? (as far as I know this
option is unused by pptp).

Thank you in advance.

--
Bartłomiej Butyn aka Yoss
Nie ma tego złego co by na gorsze nie wyszło.