[pptp-server] ppp configuration

Daniele Cusumano cusumano at acmesolutions.it
Mon Aug 6 04:40:37 CDT 2001

Hi there:))

I've recently configured PoPToP on my RedHat 6.2 which also acts as a
firewall and internet point (ISDN connection)

When I connect from my laptop (windows 2000) I notice that my internet
connection goes down to let the new VPN connection flow.

Is there something wrong with my configuration?

True that I have evrething on one machine..I mean that on my RedHat 6.2
server I have a firewall running, an ISDN connection that is used to connect
al windows 2000 clients and now also PoPToP..shoud these config. be changed?

I can't have my internet connection going in parallel with a VPN connection?

Can anybody help me out..I'm a newbe here;)

Thanx 4 your time:))))

Ciao from Rome (ITALY)

Daniele

Cusumano Daniele