[pptp-server] 2.2.19 kernel questions

fred pasteck fred_pasteck at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 12:04:38 CDT 2001

Hi. Can someone point me to a cumulative list of
patches necessary to implement pptp on a 2.2.19
kernel? I've found no less than 10 sites that have
varying and conflicting information on which patches
should apply, which version is the latest, etc...

There will be a pretty wide variety of clients
connecting, including NT/2000/ME/98. Under what
circumstances do I need the stateless patch? I'd like
to implement MPPE to support encryption, but am unable
to find a 2.2.19 openssl-0.9.6a patch for the kernel.
When is necessary to apply the various chap1/2 fixes?

thanks.