[pptp-server] pptp on 2.2.19 with freeswan

Leonard L. Goldenstein len at ghy.com
Fri Aug 10 09:26:43 CDT 2001

Hi,
I run poptop 1.1.2 and freeswan 1.91 under 2.2.19 together with no problems.
Actually saying they run "together" is a bad description since both systems
run quite independently of eachother.

PPTP Masq support is only available after installing John Hardin's IP Masq
PPTP patch from http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html.

FreeSWAN is a very straight forward and automated install.  The PoPToP stuff
is more manual work applying patches.

Good luck!

Leonard L. Goldenstein
Information Services Consultant