[pptp-server] Bypassing the firewall

Joey Coco anesthes at cisdi.com
Sat Aug 18 22:16:45 CDT 2001

Hello,

Well thats kind of the whole idea behind a VPN..  Unfortunately a VPN
is a "hole" and holes can be exploited.

-- Joe

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Stan A. Rogge wrote:

> Isn't the purpose of your company's firewall to prevent exactly what your trying to do?
>
> If you are successful bringing up an external Network link into the middle of your company's internal network, isn't your company's Network Security compromised?

"I will never engage myself in a corperation backed by a religion, making
tax free profits while standing behind the protection of a execution symbol.
I will never allow myself to be lured by the perversion of priesthood.
I will never sit and watch my brothers starve in poverty living on the steps
of a so-called house of god, nor will I ever call someone my father who is
not closer than a stranger.."