[pptp-server] Netware 4.11 Server access without using IPX?

John Heyer john at snake.supranet.net
Wed Aug 22 09:54:13 CDT 2001

This isn't a PPTP question, but considering my lack of Netware knowledge I
thought this may be a place to turn.  I'm trying to set things up so
Windows95/98 clients can use the Netware client software to connect to a
Netware 4.11 server.  The big problem is I'm running FreeBSD on the PoPToP
server, which can only do IP.  Anybody have experience with this?  I can
ping the Novell server, but the clients can't find the server/tree when
they attempt to login.

--
Johh Heyer - john at personal.supranet.net - http://heyer.supranet.net

"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"  -- Ralph Wiggam