[pptp-server] Cisco 800 series issues?

Chris Kalos ckalos at gothambroadband.com
Thu Aug 23 05:19:29 CDT 2001

We're running 12.0.7T of IOS, but were running 12.0.4 yesterday.

Another problem that I'm seeing now is that the dialup ISDN service that we're
accessing only provides the single IP for the router, thus forcing us to use
NAT for any system behind this router.  Since I'm trying to run a client-server
VPN, and not router-to-router, could this cause any problems?  The VPN server
(which, again, works fine in most other cases) is also on a NAT network back
home, having gre and port 1723 forwarded to it.

Thanks again,
CK