[pptp-server] Cisco 800 series issues?

Stan A. Rogge stan at rogge.net
Wed Aug 22 22:48:16 CDT 2001

If I remember correctly the early software releases for the 800 series had software bugs preventing a PPTP tunnel from being possible where the client was behind it and the server somewhere else over the Internet.  A software fix was made available.  This was last summer 2000.  How old is your router's IOS?