[pptp-server] New setup help... NAT on FLowPoint router

Chris Storer cstorer at infinitisystems.com
Thu Aug 23 09:30:01 CDT 2001

Here is the VPN/PPTP entry for the flowpoint ip filter at one of my
clients...

remote ipfilter insert input accept -p 47 internet
remote ipfilter insert output accept -p 47 internet
remote ipfilter insert input accept -p tcp -dp 1723 internet
remote ipfilter insert output accept -p tcp -sp 1723 internet

Obviously, if you're public interface isn't called "internet", you'll need
to change that.  This is running correctly on a flowpoint...I think it's a
5600 series...

Hope this helps in some way shape or form.

Chris Storer
Manager, Network Services
Infiniti Systems Group, Inc.
A Weatherhead 100 Company