[pptp-server] SPEED

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Dec 11 15:25:22 CST 2001

what are you testing as a transfer test? If you using SMB/Samba and
tranfering files that way then that's a bad choice as SMB over FTP is slow.
Transfer a large file (say 10MB) and then do a :

pppstats -c 10000 -w 1 ppp0

This will show you your transfer speed in Bytes/s. Let us know if what the
speed is like..

thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager