[pptp-server] Problems with iPAQ clients?

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Fri Dec 14 10:05:02 CST 2001

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Geckomail User wrote:

> The problem is that as soon as I transmit any reasonable amount of data (eg.
> a web page) over the link, the VPN falls over and the iPAQ crashes (needs a
> hard reset).

If the iPAQ crashes, there's a bug in the iPAQ software. That much is
easy. Perhaps some of the folk from Compaq on this list can let you know
who might be interested in the details or be able to help.

Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739