[pptp-server] Problems with iPAQ clients?

Geckomail User hif721941079 at geckomail.org
Fri Dec 14 20:39:26 CST 2001

G'day!

> If the iPAQ crashes, there's a bug in the iPAQ software.
> That much is easy.

Yup. I'm having trouble believing the server's broken, given that it works
with three other OSes. Has anyone managed to get one talking to anything?
i.e. Windows 2k Server or Advanced Server? I've had to nuke my test machine
at work so I don't have a working installation of either of these. Maybe
there's a workaround that we can use until the bug is fixed...

> Perhaps some of the folk from Compaq on this list can let
> you know who might be interested in the details or be
> able to help.

Hope so - any takers? :)

Regards,
Andrew