[pptp-server] (no subject)

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Sun Dec 30 14:09:12 CST 2001

Dang its been a while since I posted to this list, or even opened up the
email account that gets the email for it.  Anyway, I had a server crash
about a month ago, and earthling.2y.net/LinkingNets.html was lost.  I have
recreated it, but It would be nice If I had some examples for it.  I have
lost access to all my possible examples, and everything now on that page
is comming from memory.  Though I do recommend use of routing protocols on
the page now.
-Justin

--
Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA