[pptp-server] Redhat 6.2 compilation problems

jbecker jbecker at jbecker.storerunner.net
Wed Feb 7 14:35:02 CST 2001

Where did you get your kernel sources? does uname -a report kernel 2.2.14?

I've had trouble compiling kernels on one of my redhat 6.2 (2.2.14) boxes but
they compile on one of my other 6.2 boxes fine, so i just compile them on the
other boxes and copy them over.

where you get your kernel sources is pretty important. I like them right off
the CD...